EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE-SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL
- Have you travelled in the last 30 Days to West Africa?
- If yes to #1, do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever? Headache? Muscle Pain? Diarrhea? Vomiting? Sore Throat? Stomach Pain?
If you answered yes to questions #1 and #2 above, please CALL (DO NOT VISIT) your physician's office, and advise them of your recent travel history and symptoms. Your physician will advise you how to proceed next.
If you are unable to contact your physicians office, other options for information and advice are:
- Call the Day Clinic or Evening Clinic: 705-743-6222
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Emergency Department): 705-743-2121
- Call the Peterborough County-City Health Unit at 705-743-1000
- Call 911